Có gì mới?

Welcome to Tạp Chí CNTT & Truyền Thông

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Mine Survival + МOD (Free store)

Nhập vai Mine Survival + МOD (Free store) 2.1.5

No permission to download

china

Administrator
Tham gia
19/11/08
Bài viết
Điểm tương tác
Điểm
Tuổi
Website
tapchiict.com

Through collections and hunting, you can create tools and buildings.
Through it Protect yourself from zombies and survive for a long time.
Adapted to five mode environment, Create a space protecting yourself from zombies!

■ Find a place where there is plenty of water and build a settlement!
■ Build various items and buildings through collection and hunting!
■ At night, zombies appear!
■ You can stop zombies by installing walls, snares, Towers, and Cannon!
■ Body temperature, hunger, water, and poo management are very important! Don't starve!
■ Put him on the altar, call him, fight him! You can obtain the key for the next mode!
■ Build an altar, call him, and fight!

■ 2.0.0 Update ■
■ Add Cave
■ Add new Ores, Monsters,Natural Objects, Drill
■ Add Fever Zone, Unicorn
■ Add 30 Pet(Functional)
■ Add Upgrade Steps : Wall, Doors, Attack Tower, Cannon, Trap, Power Tower

■ 2.0.4 UPDATE ■
● Add Custom game
★ Android Minimum API : 4.2'Jelly Bean'
★ REQUIREMENTS: RAM 768 AND UP

Adventure, Collection, Hunting, Settlement, Crafting, Building , Defense, Survival

First game of the Indie Game developer Wildsoda!
There is a lot of shortcomings, but I will update continuously!
Please e-mail me the bug and the request, i will review it and apply it to the update.
Lots of attention, love, and play, please.
Thank you.

[ Game Guide Link ]

Facebook Comment