Có gì mới?

Welcome to Tạp Chí CNTT & Truyền Thông

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Flexile

• Thread starter china
  • Ngày bắt đầu
  • Tagged users Không có

china

Administrator
Tham gia
19/11/08
Bài viết
Điểm tương tác
Điểm
Tuổi
Website
tapchiict.com
Introducing...
Flexile has a clean, modern, "Web 2.0" look, and supports all of XenForo's rich styling features, including Style Properties and 2-click recoloring:

Note: these color variations are not available in the download, but if you want to re-create them exactly you can find the values you need in this post. :)

Detailed color changes and customization are only a few more clicks away. :) This doesn't have to be a bright theme if you don't want it to be. More subdued looks are easy to accomplish in minutes by just tweaking the colors a bit:

This is my first theme or style I have ever designed or coded, so I'm tentatively releasing this as a "beta" version of the style. There will very likely be a few bugs or things I have overlooked. Please report them here if you find any. At this point in time I have only tested in Chrome and Firefox on Windows. Additional browser testing is on my to-do list.

To the best of my knowledge, this is the most heavily modified XenForo theme to date. In total 21 templates have been modified (including CSS templates), some extensively. Most modifications were done in the CSS templates - I hardly touched the Style Properties system except to change/add a couple of default colors. This means that much more work needs to be put in to updating the style for a new version of XenForo, because I have to find all the template changes and essentially transfer them over to the Flexile style. I will try to keep the style updated, but please be understanding if an update is not released immediately.

There were a few features ("Have you met?", related content, "Popular Now:", etc.) shown in the original mockup that will require code modifications and haven't been implemented yet. I plan to write these mods and implement them eventually, but I figured most of you would rather have the theme now without those features than wait for me to develop them. :)

The PSD for the logo is included, but the font is not. It's called Museo Slab 500. Although I cannot redestribute it, you can download it for free here: http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/exljbris/museo-slab/500/

Screenshots
There is currently no live demo. I'll try to get one up tomorrow. Instead I have a boatload of screenshots to make up for it. :D
Usage Rights
You may...
* Use the style freely and without restriction on any number of sites.
* Modify the style to suit your site or needs, as long as you retain the branding/copyright notice ("Flexile theme by Erik Swan"). This includes changing images, CSS edits, template edits, etc.
* Credit yourself for any modifications, as long as you retain the original branding. (Ex: "Flexile theme by Erik Swan modified by John Doe")
You may not...
* Redistribute the style without my permission. This includes posting it on other websites, including other XenForo fan, addon, or modification sites.
* Remove the theme branding. If for whatever reason you really want to use the style but have a strong need to remove the branding, contact me and we can work something out.
* Attempt to convert the style to other platforms or in any way copy the visual design of the style without my permission.

Installation Instructions
1. Upload the contents of the upload directory to the root of your XenForo installation.
2. Go into your XenForo Admin Control Panel, click on Styles, and then click on "Import a Style" in the left-hand navigation list.
3. Click on the upload file field, and then navigate to and select the style-Flexile.xml file.
4. Select the option from the dropdown box to import it as a child of the Default Style, and then click the Import button.
5. ENJOY YOUR NEW STYLE!

Downloads
See below. Latest version is flexile-0.1.zip. :)
Thanks for downloading! :D
Please click the Like button if you like this style or have installed it. :)
Please report all bugs or ask all questions in this thread. :)
[DOWN]http://xenforo.googlecode.com/files/flexile-0.2.zip[/DOWN]

Facebook Comment