Update: Marked as compatible with WordPress 5.8.1
* Fix: Admin menu access add-on: Blocked admin menu item "SEO->Workouts" (from Yoast SEO plugin) was still available as main menu item.
* Fix: Multisite: Add-ons data from the main site were not replicated to subsites after click "Update Network" button from the "Network Admin->Users->User Role Editor".
* Fix: Navigation menus access add-on:
* - PHP Warning: Undefined variable $result in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/nav-menus-admin-controller.php on line 28
* - PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Unsupported operand types: string + string in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/nav-menus-admin-view.php:146
* Core version was updated to version 4.60.2
* New: URE user capability 'ure_edit_gravityforms_access' was added (for future use).
* Fix: Multisite: URE_Editor::is_full_network_sync() returned FALSE, instead TRUE for the AJAX call, while call was made from the Network Admin (wp-admin/network/).
Core version 4.55
* Fix: unfiltered_html enabled for multisite did not work when user saved content from Gutenberg. unfiltered_html activation code was not applied for WP REST API (AJAX) calls.
* Update: Widgets admin access: It's possible to use "Block not selected" access model to block widgets and sidebars which are not selected in the list.
* Update: User Role Editor Pro uninstallation was refactored. It fully removes the ('ure_%') user capabilities from the user roles data and users meta.
* Core version was updated to 4.55
* Update: User Role Editor uninstallation was refactored. It fully removes the ('ure_%') user capabilities from the user roles data.