Có gì mới?

Welcome to Tạp Chí CNTT & Truyền Thông

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Template Modifications [1.x]

• Dán lên cao
Easy way to track all activates in your site. I been using this for a while very useful for me and my users I hope it would be useful for you too ... Demo: Find Templates - navigation <!--...
Trả lời
Xem
Would you like to customize your prefixes? Here's a simple DIY tutorial as an example. Of course, you can extend it for your own needs as you wish. So, read this tutorial to achieve something like...
Trả lời
Xem
Rất đơn giản, mở extra.less trong template và thêm đoạn code sau rồi lưu lại: .p-footer-copyright { display: none; }
Trả lời
Xem
Changes the source view template content. Provides a beautiful view. Make a backup of templates before change !!!!!! The codes didn't fit here, so they were uploaded 1-Search Templates ->>>...
Trả lời
Xem
Go to: ACP > Content > BB Code media sites. Then disable current YouTube BB code. After that click here: Fill the form: Media site id: youtube_custom Site title: YouTube Site URL...
Trả lời
Xem
Áp dụng cho Xenforo phiên bản 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5. Demo : Mở và chỉnh sửa file library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php: protected function _getThreadFetchElements(array $forum, array...
Trả lời
Xem
Demo Trước : Sau : 1. Cài Font Awesome Mở ACP > Appearance > Templates > PAGE_CONTAINER Tìm <head> Thêm sau <link href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.0.3/css/font-awesome.css"...
Trả lời
Xem
Demo : Mở template PAGE_CONTAINER tìm : <head> Thêm dưới : <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.5.0/css/font-awesome.min.css"> Thay hết nội dung code...
Trả lời
Xem
nguyenac submitted a new resource: Replace editor icons with Font Awesome - Replace editor icons with Font Awesome Read more about this resource...
Trả lời
Xem
nguyenac submitted a new resource: Style Recent News for Xenporta - Style Recent News for Xenporta Read more about this resource...
Trả lời
Xem
FontAwesome Website: http://fontawesome.io/get-started/ List of icons: http://fontawesome.io/icons/ 1. Go to PAGE_CONTAINER and add this code in the <head> <link rel="stylesheet"...
Trả lời
Xem
First of all go to Users > User Groups > The group you want to set a custom image Then on: User Banner Text: Put any text you want Where you see admin is the name of the class that I made...
Trả lời
Xem
Block RecentNews cho XenPorta phong cách Genk.vn. Demo : Sửa template EWRblock_RecentNews : <xen:require css="message_user_info.css" /> <xen:require css="bb_code.css" /> <xen:require...
Trả lời
Xem
This add-on was created to work with some other add-on. But it can be used as a stand alone. Well, you decide why would you need it. Description: This add-on: removes and shows only on hover...
Trả lời
Xem
What does this do? This hides the "who is online" page. http://xenforo.com/community/online/ Why would I use this? Improves members privacy (allowing only staff to see where you are) Believe...
Trả lời
Xem
Open EXTRA.CSS and add: .message .snewIndicator { font-size: 11px; color: @primaryMedium; background: @primaryLight url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/form-button-white-25px.png') repeat-x top...
Trả lời
Xem
In EXTRA.css template, add this: .innerContent .customResourceFields .plainList>li { float: left; margin-left: 15px; }
Trả lời
Xem
*WARNING This is a W.I.P. It is not mobile ready, it likely has a ton of errors, but people have been asking. This is your warning. Edit at own risk. *WARNING REQUIREMENTS Resource Icons by...
Trả lời
Xem
Summary: Display multi-coloured (different coloured forum areas). Bare in mind this should be used as reference and your node IDs will most certainly be different as well as your images...
Trả lời
Xem
This modification makes a floating bar at the bottom of your forum that only Administrators and Moderators can see that has your quick links to your Admin Control Panel and Moderator Control Panel...
Trả lời
Xem
Add some Font Awesome icons to your external accounts page as seen here: Doesn't add much, but still gives a bit more of a finished appearance. If you don't have FA already added, first open...
Trả lời
Xem

Thành viên trực tuyến

Không có thành viên nào trực tuyến.

Thống kê diễn đàn

Chủ đề
Bài viết
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Thành viên
Thành viên mới nhất
khoinguyen